Fudge is one of those delicious little goodies that can be made a multitude of ways! Today we've put together this super festive looking, and super delicious tasting white chocolate fudge! It only uses 3 ingredients and its totally vegan, too!
To make your fudge;
- Tip your frosting and your chocolate chips into a large microwave safe bowl and mix them around a little
- Now, heat them in 30 second increments until melted - stirring each time.
- Once melted tip the mix into a baking tin lined with parchment paper and spread it out as evenly as possible.
- Then, you can squeeze drops of red and green food dye onto the top of the mix and use a wooden skewer to marble them through the mix
- pop it into the fridge to set for at least 4 hours.
- Once set you can cut into cubes, or whichever shape you prefer, and we added on some snowflake sprinkles too!
What is your fave festive treat? Be sure to keep an eye on the blog for more Christmas reciepes, makeups and makes!