- 8 cups apple cider (or apple juice!)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 orange
- Star anise (optional)
- Cinnamon sticks or orange slices for garnish (optional)
To make it;
- Start by slicing up your orange into pretty, thin slices and set aside.
- Now switch your slow cooker onto the Low setting and pour in your apple cider (you could use apple juice if you prefer)
- You can then pop in your cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, cloves, orange slices and star anise (if you're using one!)
- Now, allow that all to combine and cook for around 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Once its ready (your kitchen will smell amazing!), you can strain out the spices you've added and pour it into pretty glasses.
- Garnish with more cinnamon sticks or orange slices to make them extra festive!
What is your favorite festive drink?!