Have you heard about our best selling Bella&Bear Bobcat Brush?! Its 100% Vegan and cruelty free, made with the highest quality fibres - and you can choose from our original Summer design or our darling new Spring design.
The synthetic bristles are design to pick up the optimal amount of product meaning you get a flawless application every single time and they are shaped with an angle to aid in correct product distribution!
Each Bobcat blush brush comes wrapped in its own protective net, keeping bristles from moving out of place, and is encased in its very own foam padded presentation box so not only does it reach you in tip-top condition but it is also ideal for gift-giving!
As well as introducing you to one of our fave brushes - we thought we'd give you some tips on using it with our blush and bronze guide!
STEP ONE; BRONZE
Once you've finished working on your base makeup (foundation, concealer, setting powder), you can move on to your bronzer to add a healthy glow to the face and also to emphasis your face structure a little!
- Avoid putting bronzer on the apples of the cheeks, instead use it to your advantage sweeping along the hollows of the cheeks, your temples and your hairline to create a softly defined face. You could also work some along the jawline too if you prefer a more structured jaw.
- You can make the 'kissy face' to help you find the hollows of your cheeks.
- We use the angled edge of our Bella&Bear Bobcat brush to get a really sharp application of our bronzer.
- If you're new to bronzer, remember that its best to apply it to areas the sun would naturally hit. This will give the most natural finish to your product application.
- Our favourite bronzer is Hoola By Benefit, it has a matte finish meaning you'll get a more natural, undetectable looking application.
STEP TWO; BLUSH
Blush adds a beautiful flush of colour to the skin and is easily applied once you know how!
- Once you've applied your bronzer (or you may just be using blush) you can also use the Bella&Bear Bobcat brush to apply your blusher!
- Make a wide smile to find the apples of your cheeks and begin to apply your blush here, gently blending from the apples up toward the ear.
- Use the centre of your Bella&Bear Bobcat brush to work the product onto your skin in circular motions to keep the most colour at the centre, giving a natural gradient.
- Remember blusher is designed to compliment your natural skin tone so try out a few to find one you love!
- If you have fair skin then opt for blushes with soft pink and peach hues.
- If you have olive skin try shades with rich pinks or even mauves.
- If you have dark skin then use blushes with bolder pigments such as a lovely fuchsia or a true orange and berry shades!
- There are tons of different blushes to try - matte finish ones work well if you have opted for a sparkly eye look, whereas you might choose a shimmer blush if you have applied a natural or softer make up look.
We hope you found our little guide useful - what are some of your fave bronzing and blush products?! Dont forget to tag us in your looks over on Insta for a chance to be featured on our grid!