Colourpop are the brand we all know and love for their ultra-affordable, must-have products. From highly pigmented shadows, blinding highlights, and some of the best collab pieces around you can always count on them to knock it out of the park. And now, they are back AGAIN with a brand new line of 24 lux lipsticks which the brand themselves are calling a 'Holy grail'. Eek!
The brand already boast some cult-fave crayon style 'lippie stix, but the new lux lipsticks will be the first bullet lipsticks from the brand, and they will retail at just $7 each, so you can seriously collect them all!
Shades on offer will range from classic reds, to timeless nudes aswell as more modern shades like teal and lavender, all with a satin finish, each star studded and housed in the most beautiful rose gold tube - perfect for those flatlay photos! Check out the shade names below;
- 'BOY' - a peachy nude
- 'UNO MAS' - a warm peach-pink
- 'APPY' - a warm beige
- 'LAY OVER' - a rosy beige
- 'LA LADY' - a classic terracotta
- 'STONE FOX' - a pale pink
- 'STILL CRAZY' - a mauve pink
- 'MONEY SIDE UP' - a retro bubblegum pink
- 'HUMBLE PIE' - a hot pink
- 'GHOSTED' - a trusty rose
- 'WHAT IF' - a cool fuchsia
- 'FOOLISH' - a deep orange
- 'GET A ROOM' - an orange
- 'ON REPEAT' - a classic brick red
- 'ON DISPLAY' - a blue-toned red
- 'LIQUID COURAGE' - a red
- 'GALLOP' - a burnt red
- '27' - a plum beige
- 'SITTING PRETTY' - a fuchsia
- 'HELLO STRANGER' - a deep burgundy
- 'AERONAUT' - a deep black
- 'GETTY' - a deep teal
- 'CHEETAH' - a cool lavender
- 'FRIENDS' - a chocolate brown
Excitingly, every lipstick in the line is vegan and contains a nourishing blend of pomegranate seed, açaí, and jojoba butter to keep lips soft and smooth! You can pick them up from January 31st through the Colourpop site and Sephora, as well as a special vault containing the entire collection! We think they will work perfectly with our very own Bella&Bear Rusty Spotted Cat Lip Brush!
Which shades will you be picking up? We love the look of 'Friends' and 'Ghosted' best!