As if Funko - creators of pop culture inspired collectibles - couldn't get any bigger they are now dropping their own beauty line. And, this isn't just any beauty line, oh no! Its a Disney Villains collection!
The collection is coming to Ulta Beauty (online and in-store) on September 15th and has been curated around 4 of the most infamous Disney villains of all time; Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, Ursula and The Evil Queen.
All of the products in the line are cruelty free and even gluten-free and each villain will have her own palette, lipgloss, liner and brush set!
The palettes are shaped like their corresponding villain and have a coloured chrome shell. These will retail for $24 each.
- Maleficent - 12 shadow palette
- Evil Queen - 12 shadows palette
- Cruella - 4 blushes and bronzers
- Ursula - 4 highlighters
There will also be 4 coloured fluid eyeliners which will retail for just $10 each. The colour of each liner will represent the spirit of its counterpart villain;
- Cruella - 'Black Glitter'
- Evil Queen - 'Royal Gold'
- Ursula - 'Sea Witch Turquoise'
- Maleficent - 'Thorny Purple'
Lip gloss fans will be excited too! There are 4 high-shine lip glosses to choose from each with a cute chrome topper. These will be $12.00 each!
- Evil Queen 'Mirror' - Poison apple red
- Maleficent 'Thorny' - Rose Pink
- Ursula 'Sea Witch' - poppin' pink
- Cruella 'Darling' - nude pink
Lastly, each Villain will also have her own brush set with accompanying bag, these will be $24 each. The brush handles have featuring iconic designs related to the villain herself;
- Cruella - Dalmatian spots
- Ursula - Shell necklace
- Maleficent - Ravens and thorns
- Evil Queen - poison apple
The collection will be here in time for halloween - perfect for those looking to get a little creative! We cant wait to shop it - can you?!