MAC reveals new Pony Park collection
Looking for a new makeup collection that will speak to your soul?! Look no further.... Youtube star and Korean beauty, Pony, is about to launch her very own line in collab with MAC this September and it is destined to be a hit!
The line will be named Pony Park and will feature 17 ethereal inspired pieces. Pony says “My collection with MAC is super meaningful to me in that I am able to bring K-beauty, Korean culture, and Asian beauty and culture to the global market”.
Packaging for the collection is themed on Tarot cards and features sun, moon and star designs. In the collection you'll find;
- 9 new shades of Matte lip mousse ($20), for a blurred matte-finish colour.
- Plenty of Pout plumping lip gloss
- Eyeshadow x8 palette ($35), featuring neutral shades with warm tones
- Sun-stamped duo fiber Eye shader brush ($35)
- 'Ketu' False lashes ($19)
- 2 new shades of Extra Dimension Skinfinish ($37) for glass like skin
- Mega-watt highlighter
- Limited edition face powder brush
- Prep+Prime+Fix ($30), featuring flecks of a prismatic pearl shimmer
The collection is set to launch first on September 21st through nordstrom.com, and it will be available through maccosmetics.com too, from September 23rd.