Summer calls for a pink lip doesnt it?! Pink is the perfect accompaniment to any Summer time look and there are tons of shades to suit every skin tone! In today's post we've rounded up some of our fave Pink Lip products in a range of shades and finishes, because after all .... pink makes the boys wink!
TINTS & BALMS
- ELF Gotta Glow lip Tint Perfect Pink
- Wet'n'Wild balm stain A Stiff Pink
- Benefit PosieTint
- NARS Oil-infused tint Orgasm
- Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint Bare Pink
- YSL Volupte Tint-in-balm Call me Rose
- Burts Bees tinted balm Hibiscus
- Vaseline Rosy Lips
- Revlon Kiss Cushion tint Pink IRL
- Dr PawPaw tinted balm Hot Pink
Tints and balms are perfect for those summer days by the beach, when you want just a hint of colour! Light and moisturising, they will keep lips hydrated in the heat, too!
- Charotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Portobello Girl
- NYX Filler Instinct plumping gloss Sparkling Please
- Soap&Glory sexy Mother Pucker candy Queen
- Bourjois 3D Effect Gloss Rose Hypothetic
- I Heart Revolution Metallic Gloss Heavenly
- MAC Cremesheen Glass Fashion Scoop
Glosses are the ultimate in glam. Sweep one over the lips before cocktails with the girls for lips that sparkle and shine. We love the NYX Filler Instinct glosses for an extra plumping effect to the lips and the I Heart Revolution Metallic glosses give lips a super shimmery finish for dazzling kisses!
- NYX Machinist Laquer Ignite
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Pink 206
- L'oreal Color Riche 642
- Bourjois Rouge Fabuleux Sleepink beauty
- Armani Ecstacy Shine Smile
- Nude by Nature 01 Bare pink
If you like to keep things natural then we recommend a pink nude. Wearable with all looks for just a flush of colour they are ideal for shopping with the girls or even on your Summer holiday flight!
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips 'Liv it up'
- Burts Bees Blush Basin
- L'Oreal Colour Riche Rose Tendre
- TooFaced Melted Peony
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful colour Daring Beige
- LimeCrime Velvetine Cupid
- Colourpop Blur Lux hey Mr. DJ
- MAC Powder Kiss A little Tamed
You cant go wrong with a classic pale pink. Dainty on the lips and adding a delicate flush of colour to the face - you can even stipple them on the cheeks for a feminine rosy glow. We love the Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips collection and the Coloupop Blur Lux lipsticks are super fun and affordable too!
- Nars Semi-matte Schiap
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Paris
- Urban Decay Metalized Vice Big Bang
- Clarins Joli Rouge Velvet Hot pink
- YSL Rouge Volupte 06 pink in devotion
- Jeffree Star Velour Yes Ma'am
Those who love a hit of colour during the Summer months should reach for a poppin' hot pink! Paired with a tan, you'll be gorgeous and good to go! Jeffree knows how to do a killer lipstick, but we also love the Urban Decay Metalized vice collection for a glitter hit!
Which are your sigmature Summer lipsticks? Be sure to share your #bellaandbearbabes snaps with us on Insta for a chance to be featured on our gird!